Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Dawn Of A New Era

So, here is a bit about me...

I am a reformed nail biter.  My nails have always been messy and gross and I never took much pride in them at all until about a year ago.  I'm still a newbie in the lacquer community, but I'm learning as I go, and constantly trying new things.  It's been a LONG time since I have blogged, and I'm not sure how often I'll post but I figure maybe this could be an outlet for me to show off my nails to some folks who appreciate the time and effort put into them (my boyfriend is just not impressed any more... men...). 

To start us off I give you my most recent manicure.  The picture isn't awesome (note to self: stop taking pictures of your fingernails with your cell phone), but they were super easy to do.  It was really the first time I had done leopard print on my nails and I have to say I freaking love them. 




The base coat is Sinful Colors in Beautiful Girl, the middle of the spots is China Glaze in Rose Among Thorns (which is a neon, and it really makes the whole thing pop), and the edge of the spots is L.A. Colors in Fiji Purple BCC 559.  

No comments:

Post a Comment