Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nails of the Day... Yesterday...


 I did my first ever sponge gradient yesterday.  I'm sure with some practice it will look smoother.  I used China Glaze in Flying Dragon (Neon) and Purple Panic (Neon).  In the finished mani I feel like there isn't enough contrast in the colors, but they are neons so the color isn't as opaque as a cream.  I still like the colors together.



After finishing with the gradient I topped off my nails with L.A. Girl Glitter Addict in Uninhibited, and I gotta say I LOVE this glitter.  Obviously it isn't sparkly like traditional glitter but I really dig the black glitter.


I look forward to doing more gradients in the future and hopefully getting better at it.  If any body has any handy tips I would love to hear them.  Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment