Monday, June 18, 2012

Neon Disaster

Hey there lovelies! The other day a dear friend to my family was lost in a tragic accident.  I have felt so down I just haven't been feeling up to much of anything.  I tried to do a bright happy mani, and while I probably would have liked it most days I decided I didn't like it and changed it.  The update was even worse (for some reason my gradients are always not so great looking). I figured you guys might appreciate the bright neon nails I was sporting for about an hour.



I used China Glaze in Celtic Sun for the base with a coat of white underneath.  I dotted with China Glaze in Rose Among Thorns and Sinful Colors in Summer Peach.


So I decided to change my nails.  I stripped the polish off my ring finger, repainted it in Celtic Sun and tried a sponge gradient with Rose Among Thorns.  I hated everything about this.  The stamping looks messy and It reminded me of candy corn.  One of these days I will actually like a sponge gradient I do.  Maybe I am missing something?

No comments:

Post a Comment