Thursday, June 7, 2012

Purple Pinwheels

Hey there.  I have been busy busy busy and haven't had the chance to post any of my nails lately.  Mostly they have just been kind of boring and not blogworthy.  After my huge birthday haul I have mostly just been trying to update my swatch book and try out some of my new polish.  A few days back I tried out my first Illamasqua!  I love it!  I did this pinwheel type design on a few nails as an accent. 



I used Illamasqua in Jo'mina and did taping on the accent nails with Revlon in Cloud and Gold Rush

I have decided to do a giveaway when I reach 10,000 views.  I'll be there before I know it as long as you guys keep it up.  I wanna give a shout out to my fellow lacqueristas on reddit!  I know most of my views come from there and I want to say a million times over THANK YOU for all the feedback, praise, and ENDLESS inspiration.  You guys are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment