Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Crackle Polish and My Latest Mini Haul

Ok, so at this point I'm feeling like I should just give up on my who no buy month.  I just cant resist a good deal.  I ended up getting a small haul yesterday and I figured I'd share it along with my nails today.



I picked up a couple of Pure Ice bottles and some Kiss Nail Dress from Walgreen's and some L.A. Colors Art Deco from the Family Dollar up the street.  I thought the Pure Ice ones (Siren and Iced Copper) were crackle polishes but it turned out they weren't.  I ended up returning Siren because I already have red cream polishes that I love but I don't wear red very much anyway.  I ended up picking up Show Stopper when I went back, which isn't pictured but I'm going to redo my nails here after I'm done and plan on using it, so I'll be sure to post it tomorrow.  The Nail Dress that I got was only $2.99!  I'm excited to use them.  Anyhow... Here are my nails for the past couple days


I used Spoiled by Wet n Wild in I'm So Jaded with a thin coat of Appletini Fizz From Revlon over top, and then put a generous coat of China Glaze in Black Mesh.  Please excuse the skin around my nails.  I wasn't as careful and was in a hurry and had no time to clean up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment