Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nude with Red Dots NOTD

I was so excited my dotting tools came in the other day.  I had pretty much forgot I ordered them so it was a pleasant surprise.  I wanted to start off small and simple so did this nude mani with red/orange dots on the accent nails.  I've never been one to do only accent nails, but I love the shade of nude and and how creamy smooth it is, so I figured why the hell not.  I recently got a new phone with a decent camera and it takes pretty good pictures but it sucks to take pictures of my fingers with it, because the button to take the picture is only on the screen.  So, taking pictures of my nails has become a somewhat awkward thing.  Anyhow... Here is my mani...


 I used Essie's Sand Tropez for the base color.  It's quickly becoming one of my favorites.  the dots are Spoiled in Breakfast In Red and Wet n Wild Megalast in I Red a Good Book. 

1 comment:

  1. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Пинцет для бровей и это Ложка для чистки лица. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete